Open the door to a whole new approach: Personalized, Quality, Accessible care from your kind, loving family physician. This is Direct Primary Care.
(She even makes house calls!)
Are you looking for:
- A physician who actually has time for you?
- Convenient and Caring medical care?
- An escape from Cattle Call medicine?
- A physician who doesn’t make you wait for hours?
- Up to 2 visits per month per patient during BUSINESS hours for no extra charge
- Convenient Virtual Video appointments from the comfort of your own home when medically safe
- Access to in office appointments located in Kolin area
- Ability to schedule visits in your own home, schedule permitting
“Because We Love You” Membership Bonuses :
- 3 Emergency In-home visits per year when needed during on call hours for no extra charge
- Discount Pricing on medications
- Medications shipped to you
- Special negotiated cash discounts on labs, x-rays and medications
- Same or next BUSINESS day appointments for urgent issues
- Treatment and advice WITHOUT a doctor’s visit if safe
- Preventative care visits (*Certain labs are available for no extra charge to members. Some labs, pathology and pap smears may incur an additional fee from the lab but at wholesale prices or through prices negotiated by your insurance company if you choose to have your insurance charged.)
- Chronic disease management: diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma, allergies, etc.
- Laceration repair including stitches
- Abscesses (“staph infections”, “boils”) treatment
- Cryotherapy for skin lesions
- Skin lesion removal
Who is Dr. Mays?
- Grew up in Central Louisiana in Jonesville, LA.
- Married to Jody Mays since 1997.
- Board-Certified in Family Medicine.
- Started the first Direct Primary Care/House Call practice in the Alexandria/Pineville area of Central Louisiana.
- Loves gardening, playing saxophone and singing in the church music ministry on the weekends.
- Has 3 goats, 2 miniature horses and 1 cat
What is Direct Primary Care (DPC)?
Direct Primary Care is retainer-based medicine. The patient pays the doctor monthly membership dues. Simply put, the doctor works exclusively for the patient rather than for the insurance companies.
Where am I located?
- 4575 Old Marksville Hwy, Pineville LA 71360 (Kolin area)
- House Calls up to 15 miles 1 way from my office if schedule permits
Is this insurance?
No. This is a membership-based retainer service. Dr. Mays advises you to have major medical insurance for hospitalizations and specialty care.